Date: 16 October 2007
Time: 09.00 to 14.00 (registration from 08.00)
Leven Suite, SECC, Glasgow, UK
Looking for new business opportunities? This half-day
seminar for directors and senior managers offers an insight
into the world beyond agriculture:
• What is the nature of the non-crop market?
• Who are the key players driving the market?
• What technical and regulatory challenges
• could be faced?
• Where do the new opportunities lie?
These are just some of the questions that PestBusiness.com
will be addressing at its inaugural event: Beyond Agriculture –
Opportunities to Diversify.
The seminar will take place on
Tuesday 16 October 2007 at the SECC in Glasgow, UK
during the XVI International Plant Protection Congress.
• Hear from high calibre speakers;
• Gather fresh ideas about this dynamic market sector;
• Network with like-minded individuals during an unique
• international event;
• Be able to combine this seminar with a visit to the
• BCPC Exhibition.
Register at: http://www.pestbusiness.com/booking_step1.php?event_id=6